Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I want blue teeth

In a couple of weeks I should have the hang of how the internet works for the regular blogger.
I am investigating/being shown, one step at a time, how to put links in etc.
This will help enormously as I read other peoples blogs with awe: I want hyper links, gammalinks , real -time streaming blue teeth, I want to listen in to the international space station and maybe send them music clips, I want help out NASA with some extra terrestrial research whilst I sleep, and log on in the morning to a free pass to watch the next shuttle launch (sent by video invite).
I know the internet loves me and is there to help me blog/tell me when and where to surf/talk to people whom know what Floyd Landis has or hasn`t done/learn about this thing with Mars on the 27th/and link me with others whom know things.
It`s 32 degrees in Toronto this morning and I must now cycle to work, comming back to learn more tomorrow.

No comments: