Friday, August 04, 2006

Coalition of the willing

Its` very late so I will be brief!
Earlier this evening I caught a bit of the first half ( the rest to be shown God knows when) of a film called` the corporation` which I have been meaning to see for ages.
Along with Al Gore`s `an Inconvenient truth` they are both examples of the sort of thing that I love, need to watch more of and the find myself lapsing into late night comedy and `end of the day chilling`.
A few minutes ago, I caught( on my way back from the wine bottle) the tv which is showing a fantastic example of political satire tv that from of all places the USof A. Canada is good like that!
`The colbert Report` with Stephen Colbert is examining the coalition of the willing in the war on terror with a series of short films entitled `meet a ally` tonight it is Palau- I had to look it up as well, ...... `and I think to myself,what a wonderful world`

No comments: