Sunday, August 20, 2006

Football proper


Now that the days are shortening and the cooler nights drawing in, It's time to sit back and watch some football,the world cup was great, but a man's second love is always the other football( at least they have some form of drug testing policy unlike the Canadians whom are a bit slack to say the least).
Goldie Hawn was right it is "the sport of kings,better than diamond rings...football"
Philidelphia fans are a breed apart, and I am proud to say I have been a Foreign correspondent since the mid eighties, lots of very late nights.
Now I have arrived in Canada, Like the "Fourth and twenty- six" all I have to do is BELIEVE, and I can here them cheering even though it may be a matter of about 4oo miles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if there will be any games on when I am over?
E

citizen***146 said...

Sunday 10th "WE" are in Houston , the tv scheduling is American so whom knows what the basic tv package in Toronto will show!