Sunday, October 01, 2006

why dont I just get a Decent car?



Since arriving in Toronto we have been "existing" very nicely thank-you very much on infrequent diet of hire cars from the local Budget.

In order to pick up large quantities of Wine from our local supplier/to shop at all the supermarkets(field testing them)/or just to get out and see the sights, they have been invaluable. It is hard to go to the supermarket on the subway.

My work situation may change shortly and a residential course is part of the deal, I have been dreaming of cars, our current rental is a Ford 4x4 with a "full leather package" and heated seats, honestly it was all they had left at the back of the shop, will it be our last ever rental?

Above is a Pontiac Parisienne, there is some debate on the spelling. I drove past one whist working and as usual had not got a camera with me. This one was matt black due to the sun/salt and had cracked and dirty red leather interior, it was gorgeous.......

No comments: