Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mona lisa

like La Gioconda this man knows something!
Sunday afternoon the Philadelphia eagles take on the New York Giants at home in the first of three knockout games that would end at the Superbowl.
Just for the record I am not one of those deluded people who believes the league when they add "World champions" to the Superbowl winners. If you dont know, it only plays in US, they wont even let the CANADIANS play for fear of getting embarrassed.
I will unfortunately be sat in a car travelling, and am hoping to bribe the driver with lots of Tim Hortons (coffee flavoured liquid) to listen to the game play by play on the radio.
If you think that sounds boring, I once "watched" an entire play off game on msn(ie just almost live updates for three and a half hours).
I have my official shirt with a certificate of authenticity which attests to it having been worn in training by ND Kalu who at 330 plus pounds and 6 feet and five iches was somewhat taller than I (I can wear it as a dress), just got to find my hat to look somewhat like Andy........................................

No comments: