Monday, December 25, 2006

Blogging instead of cooking

In case you were wondering, and I Know some of you are, we are having the tofurkey again with a medley of seasonal vegetables and herbs, oh and some sparkling wine!
We have cream, chocolate , liquor chocolates, a chocolate orange, and baileys for dessert (around about midnight).
Whilst my other half was talking to the family back in Ireland with a excellent video link over the computer, I went for a run! About a mile and a half, it is christmas.
Peaceful times to all those back in England, Ireland, Hungary , Northern Ireland, Portugal, New Zealand, and those travelling between them!

2 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

Don't forget the gravy!

it's wrong you know. You two are going to a special hell for mock-turkey eaters.

citizen***146 said...

I`ll take that special hell over some of the others I might be headed for!
We forgot the gravy, but I think we got away with it...