Wednesday, August 01, 2007

going to hell in a handcart

just like one of the wicked witches I can feel myself melting, its is moving on to 35 and the heat warning is all over the tv again giving the local 24 hour news channel something to talk about bringing in countless weather experts to say , cominng up after the break its still hot.
The city is rapidly running out of answers for the huge amount of debt it is in. They considered taking overtime off the Police, closing one of the four subway lines , and have actually started closing the library on Sundays( UNLESS THERE IS A HEAT WAVE IN WHICH CASE OT WILL HAVE TO BE OPEN TO KEEP THE PENSIONERS ALIVE)..next it will be no more snow removal, but it still remains illegal to shovel your snow onto the pavement or the roadway or your neighbours property, I am not sure if the snow falling on my front "garden" belongs to me or the city as its their land......................

No comments: