Saturday, July 21, 2007


At long last I have my hands on a copy of the typing of the dead, a quick test shows my one fingered skills to be at the dizzy heights of seven words per minute . Yesterday, whilst writing a report a superior ( and lets face it they are all superior to me) was struck dumb, but gathered to hide his embarassment by stating that he wouldn`t take me in his Dept.
Well aside from not really wanting to go there, I am now learning to type as previously wished for on this blog.
Twenty years ago I got to the dizzy height of actually being able to do it, however slow, but stopped practicing for a life , or at least a beer or two.
So If I have the muscles in there somewhere I am going to forget that I can write and spell without spellcheck and join the 1990`s ( my college work was written in a beautiful fountain pen in the mid eighties).
Off to relax my arms...............

No comments: